Kids Electrical Safety Art Contest
The safety of our members and employees is important to Coos-Curry Electric Cooperative. In keeping with that spirit, CCEC is hosting an art contest for local youth this summer to use their creativity when thinking about safety around electricity.
The theme of the art contest is electrical safety. Youth must live within the CCEC service territory to be eligible to enter the contest. A parent signature is required for all who submit artwork to the contest.
Submissions are due by July 31, 2022.
Safety Artwork Contest Rules
1. Contest is open to children of CCEC members between the ages of 5 to 12.
2. Drawing must be 11” tall by 8.5” inches wide. 3. Drawing must include the theme electrical safety. 4. Drawings must be original artwork; tracing or replicating copyrighted material is not allowed.
5. By submitting artwork to this contest, you grant CCEC a royalty-free license to copy, distribute, modify, display and perform publicly and otherwise use, and authorize others to use, your artwork for any purpose in any media, including but not limited to social media, bill inserts and digital ads.
6. By submitting artwork to this contest, you grant
CCEC permission to use your name, age, hometown and photograph/likeness for any purpose in any media, including but not limited to social media, bill inserts and digital ads.
7. Multiple entries by the same entrant are allowed but must be submitted separately via the online form.
8. CCEC will disqualify any entries it deems in its exclusive discretion to contain offensive material.
9. Entries must be entered or received by mail by July 31, 2022. The winners will be notified via email and announced on the CCEC Facebook page August 7, 2022.
10. CCEC reserves the right to disqualify any drawing that violates these rules.
How to Enter
Create your artwork entry following the above-outlined requirements.
- Online: Complete web form below
- Mail: To mail an entry, mail the original drawing to Attn: Communications Specialist, Coos-Curry Electric Cooperative P.O. Box 1268 Port Orford, OR 97465.
Once the submission deadline is reached, CCEC will select up to six entries to be considered for prizes.
Those entries will be featured on CCEC’s Facebook page and possibly other CCEC channels, including Twitter and LinkedIn.
A panel of judges chosen by CCEC will review all entries. The decisions of the judges on all matters relating to the contest are final and not open to review. All entries will be judged based on the following criteria:
- All submission rules were followed.
- Use of electrical safety message.
- Overall artwork quality.