It’s National Co-op Month and a great time to celebrate Coos-Curry Electric Cooperative members
Stretched across the United States are cooperatives just like CCEC that connect rural communities to electricity and resources that enhance members’ lives.
We all operate by the same cooperative principles and work endlessly to meet the needs of the communities we serve.
Regularly at the co-op, one might hear the phrase, “That’s the cooperative spirit.” This mantra confirms our members come first in all the decisions we make. We focus on member needs, and work toward the sustainable development of our communities through policies and board actions.
In October, we celebrate National Co-op Month by honoring members and raising awareness of the Seven Cooperative Principles.
We are proud to support members by working on projects and programs that enhance our members’ lives. CCEC continues:
• Providing you the energy that powers your life—safely, affordably, and reliably.
• Connecting members to Beacon Broadband, CCEC’s fiber broadband subsidiary.
• Sending a local youth to Washington, D.C.
• Supporting community programs and energy assistance through Coos-Curry Electric Charitable Foundation.
• Coordinating a school supply drive.
• Donating 3,600 pounds of food to local food banks and more.
We are so grateful for supportive members who have allowed Coos-Curry Electric Cooperative to exist and give back. We hope to grow our outreach efforts in the years to come.
Enter Our National Cooperative Month Online Raffle
To say our thanks to you, CCEC is hosting a raffle with a drawing. To participate, simply click on the link below.
(Click Link Above)
Terms and Conditions
- The raffle will be drawn weekly and will be announced on the CCEC website and CCEC Facebook page weekly.
- Winners shall be verified if they are a Coos-Curry Electric Cooperative Member
- CCEC reserves the right to draw another winner should a winning entry be not qualified.
- The raffle entry form must be filled out completely.
- Only one raffle entry per member will be counted.
- The Raffle will be open from 10/01/22 at 12:00 am to 10/31/22 at 12:00 pm.